Push to leave boycott russia app for Android and iOS
From Prague, we are supporting Lviv volunteer developers who created amazing Push to leave app enabling easy scan in shops and integrating best possible databases of companies, their products, barcodes and relation to russian market.
Update 11/2023: new release for iOS and Android – uses the most advanced Kyiv school of economics (KSE) database based on the information of their project on https://leave-russia.org . New is also visualisation of companies relations, switch between default best KSE index and Yale + news page. Download link please find below. For update to new version if you have already older one installed, best is to delete the app and install again from App store/Google play. More regarding the download and other information, please find in dedicated and updated article.
We have started new campaign focused on large companies still operating in Russia – with F or D grades:
How the campaign will be organised: every week we randomly select one company from above and start publishing on Twitter, Mastodon. Facebook… and create dedicated webpage. This reporting shall give people comprehensive picture about important companies still staying in Russia. List of companies randomly selected each week. NOTE: Danone was not covered in the end because is already leaving russian market and has better overal grade.
- Week 1: METRO AG , MAKRO in russia
- Week 2: Unilever in russia
- Week 3: Nestlé in russia
- Week 4: Philips in russia
- Week 5: Mondelez in russia
- Week 6: Johnson & Johnson in russia
- Week 7: Kraft Heinz in russia
Ukraine worldwide event calendar – stop russian aggression – actions, rallies, international action weekends and others
Our main aim is to share below next global rallies and events with Ukraine. All this is against russian aggression. Topic vary from russian energy payment reductions, arms deliveries for Ukraine defence and survival – Ukraine needs heavy weapons and #ArmUkraineNow is still by far the biggest topic. Other topics are addressing russian war crimes, needed embargos and other agressor-hitting sanctions to help Ukraine defend free world. We are in this together, new site will help global efforts. Stop putin and his russian war.
Boycotting, pushing to leave western companies still staying in russia – personal sanctions app iOS, Android
We have one new activity – supporting Push to leave app team. Their app is making it easy for western customers to see if their product bar code is showing company is still in russia or not. So we will write briefly about this effort – before next chapter where we describe our efforts in public rallies.
Push to leave app:
- So the app works by either writing easily name of the company or scanning EAN GTIN barcode in the shop
- Please find the link to our article page describing in detail what is the Push to leave app about.
- Or you can directly go to download the app to your Android or iPhone mobile phone to start pushing or boycotting companies still staying in russia.
Next events, rallies, summits for upcoming weeks, together with Ukraine:
August 24 Independence day – Ukraine independence day rallies #IndependenceInMyHeart #Terrorussia
- Link to dedicated #IndependenceInMyHeart action rallies campaign
July 23 rallies campaign Silenced widow #ArmUkraineNow
- In July, rallies of #ArmUkraineNow campaign continue! “Women For Ukraine – Жінки для України,” “Action With Ukraine,” & “Underdog Ukraine” will hold a beautiful, powerful, & imagery-based protest honoring Ukrainian women and the men they have lost on the battlefields.
- Link to campaign sub-page Silenced widows #ArmUkraineNow
July 13 – 29 #terroRussia #russiaIsATerrorist State rallies campaign
- Worldwide Campaign #terroRussia #russiaIsATerrorist State is happening 13-29 of July in 47 cities – over 50 rallies.
- Look at dedicated #terroRussia page to see links, details, posters and list of involved cities
Past campaigns, rallies, events with Ukraine you can find in archive calendar Action with Ukraine #ArmUkraineNow page. There were many rallies already happening, including those by Women for Ukraine, #stopwarrapeUKR, Azovstal rallies, Telethons, EUkraine now for Ukraine EU candidate status and many others.
We are part of global Synergy chat where you can join us to discuss upcoming events, rallies, actions.
There are also social network. Mostly, we try to share our events for public, media, politic spehere via our Twitter account. Facebook page serves as a backup infomration for this page and sharing Facebook events like #ArmUkraineNow July example helping people to easier find global rallies, campaigns for arming Ukraine, because as we are repeating, Ukraine needs heavy wepaons to prevent further genocide from russia and end the war.
We do also run Instagram account for sharing visual content and TikTok account. You can help to share the word by engaging in any of our social networks. Or you can link from your webpage to this to help people find relevant information for helping, acting with Ukraine against russian aggession. Thank you!!!